|If it's Friday||Actual Newspaper Headlines|
10. It's a beautiful day, at least it looks like it from your office
9. Your boss tries to explain the wisdom behind firing you today vs. Monday.
8. You do even less work than you normally act like your doing.
7. You distinctly recall Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week.
6. TGIF's restaurant is not partaking in false advertising.
5. Your employees take a 3 day lunch.
4. You receive your Freebie Friday newsletter.
3. You are subject to an abnormal amount of "tie in" marketing (see #4).
2. The sky is blue; you still don't know why and you don't care.
1. Your calendar, day planner, watch, laptop, email, and cell phone all say so.
|Include Your Children when Baking Cookies||Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says|
|Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers||Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case|
|Safety Experts Say School Bus Passengers Should Be Belted||Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins Parents|
|Iraqi Head Seeks Arms||Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus?|
|British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands||Eye Drops Off Shelf|
|Teacher Strikes Idle Kids||Clinton Wins on Budget, But More Lies Ahead|
|Enraged Cow Injures Farmer With Ax||Plane Too Close to Ground, Crash Probe Told|
|Miners Refuse to Work after Death||Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant|
|Stolen Painting Found by Tree||Two Sisters Reunited After 18 Years in Checkout Counter|
|Killer Sentenced to Die for Second Time in 10 Years||War Dims Hope for Peace|
|If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While||Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures|
|Deer Kill 17,000||Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide|
|Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges||Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead|
|Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge||New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group|
|Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft||Kids Make Nutritious Snacks|
|Ban On Soliciting Dead in Trotwood||Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half|
|New Vaccine May Contain Rabies||Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors|
Created by a division of All rights reserved©